ADVICE ON GOOD MAINTENANCE AND CARE
Clizia Ornato jewels are made entirely by hand with extreme care to every detail, we trust that you will continue to love them and wear them constantly.
In order to maintain them in the best possible way we recommend the following instructions:
It is preferable not to wear the jewellery in the following situations:
- When washing your hands, to prevent soap residues from settling in the interstices and blackening the jewel.
- When carrying out activities that require the use of corrosive products (gardening, cleaning, washing dishes …).
- When playing sports, to avoid bumps and scratches.
We also suggest avoiding:
- Exposure to intense sources of heat.
- The application of perfume.
- Immersion in thermal water or chlorine.
We recommend that you store each jewel separately in its original box away from direct light, humidity and contact with other objects.
LETTERS FROM JAPAN COLLECTION
To polish rings, earrings and cufflinks with a silver base, you can use a liquid for cleaning silver by applying it only on the metal part, making sure that it does not come in to contact with the upper part occupied by the collectible stamps and kimonos.
LO VOGLIO COLLECTION
The .925 sterling silver filigree has been treated with a nano-molecular process to slow down its oxidation. To ensure maximum treatment duration and to keep each jewel in optimal conditions, it is advisable to always put it in the luxury packaging after each use and it is possible to clean with a special liquid.